Monday 12 November 2012

Intermission

I've come away somewhere remote to celebrate/avoid my 50th birthday at the weekend. The good news is, we got an upgrade to a swanky villa; the bad news is, the Internet connection there is down. I can only log in while back at the main site over breakfast, as I'm doing now. This means that despite all my good intentions to finish the tale while I'm away (I even brought the source material with me, folks!), I won't now be able to do it until I'm back in a week or so. Bear with me, as they say everywhere these days when they're being a bit inept.

Have fun in the meantime, everyone. I'll be doing my elderly and decrepit best.

9 comments:

  1. Well in that case, Happy Birthday! Have a great break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

    We'll just have to wait then.

    In the meantime, have a wonderful birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure that being without a regular internet connection is good for the soul!
    Have a brilliant birthday.
    (And you obviously know how to keep us in suspense...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Shall we talk scripts when you get back? J x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday. It's probably for the best not to have the internet you know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had you down as a bit younger than that for reason. Happy birthday! And C's right--bit of abstience does you good. Have a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A swanky villa + no internet = bliss! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday - well over a month in to my 50s I feel no different... in fact my knees haven't been this non-acky and cracky for ages... :-)

    ReplyDelete